Start tracking your baby’s growth today with the pregnancy and baby tracker app chosen by more than 15 million parents.
What to Expect, the world’s best known, most trusted pregnancy and parenting brand, offers an all-in-one pregnancy tracker app with thousands of medically accurate articles to help you prepare for parenthood and guides you through each step of your journey from conception through your child’s toddler years.
DURING PREGNANCY 🤰
• 📅 A week-by-week pregnancy tracker that details your baby’s development based on your due date and helps you understand your changing body
• 🍓 Themed baby size comparisons and visual countdown for each week of your pregnancy
• 📝 Helpful daily tips tailored to where you are in your pregnancy
• 📺 Videos showing baby’s growth and development during each week of pregnancy
• ✔️ Personalized checklist to help you build and keep track of your baby registries
• 🧸 Detailed baby product reviews and expert buying guides you can trust
• 👩⚕️ Info about the tests and screenings you can expect during pregnancy
• 💬 Tight-knit community groups connecting around birth months and locations, interests, medical conditions, must-have baby gear and more!
AFTER BABY’S ARRIVAL 👶
• 📚 Baby milestone tracker and month-by-month guides customized based on your little one’s birthday
• 📝 Daily tips tailored to where you are in your postpartum recovery and parenting journey
• 🍼 A baby feeding tracker that lets you time your baby’s feedings, keep track of breastfeedings, bottles, and pumping sessions all in one place so you can easily spot patterns in your baby’s eating habits
• 🎥 Videos and expert articles about sleep schedules, feeding tips, milestones, baby’s growth and development, and more
• 👩⚕️ Medically reviewed info about baby’s health, well-visits, and immunizations
• 💬 Connections within our caring community groups centered around baby’s birth month, health conditions, parenting styles, and more!
WHEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT 💖
• 🌸 An ovulation calculator that pinpoints your most fertile days based on your last period and menstrual cycle
• 📅 A due date calculator that helps you figure out when your baby is due based on your last period, IVF transfer date, ultrasound, or conception date, then provides fun facts about your baby’s birthday
• 🎯 Expert advice to help you understand your cycle, identify tell-tale signs of ovulation, and spot the early signs of pregnancy
• 💬 Supportive community groups devoted to preparing for pregnancy, trying to conceive, fertility treatments, and more
ABOUT OUR CONTENT
All the content on What to Expect is accurate, up-to-date and regularly reviewed by the What to Expect Medical Review Board and other pregnancy and parenting health experts. It is in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff.
The medical guidelines and recommendations on What to Expect come from highly respected expert organizations including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as from peer-reviewed medical journals.
For more about What to Expect’s medical review and editorial policy, visit: https://www.whattoexpect.com/medical-review/
Do not sell my info: https://dsar.whattoexpect.com/
Use our pregnancy app to help you have a happy, healthy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby! Let’s connect:
* Instagram: @whattoexpect
* Twitter: @WhatToExpect
* Facebook: facebook.com/whattoexpect
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/whattoexpect
* TikTok: @whattoexpect